Consultant Shares Almost Free Solution To Infertility In Women
If you are experiencing infertility, you are not alone. Recent statistics indicate that about 2.1 million married couples experience infertility, and 6.1 million women between the ages of 15 to 44 have an impaired ability to have children. Studies have also found that 9.2 million women made use of infertility services at some time in their life. Because fertility issues are so prominent, it is important to understand infertility, its causes and risk factors.
Infertility is often incorrectly considered “the woman’s problem”. To improve the couple’s chances of conception a child together, both the man and the woman should be evaluated, and treated, if necessary. A complicated process, conception depends upon many factors:
- ability of the fertilized egg (embryo) to become implanted in the woman’s uterus
- a good quality embryo
- production of healthy sperm by the man and healthy eggs by the woman
- sperm’s ability to reach the egg
- sperm’s ability to fertilize the egg when they meet
- unblocked fallopian tubes that allow the sperm to reach the egg
What is Infertility?
The definition of infertility includes:
- Primary infertility – women who have never achieved pregnancy
- Recurrent miscarriage- women may receive a diagnosis of infertility miscarriages if they experience two or more successive miscarriages
- Secondary infertility – women who have achieved pregnancy and given birth, but are now having difficulty conceiving
Causes of infertility in women
- blocked fallopian tubes due to pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis, or surgery for an ectopic pregnancy
- physical problems with the uterus
- uterine fibroids
Recommended Supplements To Alleviate Symptoms
- Designed of natural blend of antioxidants, including rich in vitamins and minerals, that is comes from herbs and fruits, helps to re-vitality your body!
- Royal Jelly – Royal Jelly has an interesting effect in these cases, both in men and women, having the effect of an aphrodisiac due to all the hormones in contains. It contains the hormone gonadotropic which activates and improves the sexual glands.
- · Multi-Maca – Maca may promote libido, sexual potency and energy. Peruvian women begin using Maca at age 3, and remain strong , fertile and productive, well into their later life.
- · Forever Arctic Sea (Omega 3,9) – a combination of fish oil and olive oil. It is one of the balanced food supplements with manifold action, gives your body back what your busy lifestyle takes out!
- · Aloe Vera Gel – Anti-inflammatory, natural antibiotic, cell re-generator. It contains quality proteins.
Fertility Boosters for her:
Order now for our Fertility Boost Combo for WOMEN by giving us a call on +2347033506136. We deliver products to your location across Nigeria.
- Aloe Berry Nectar
Contains Cranberry Extract that helps in hormonal balance, thus improving the regularity of ovulation.
- Forever Absorbent-C
Contains Vitamin C and Citrus Bioflavonoids, thus providing antioxidants to protect the ovum from free radical damage.
- Forever Royal Jelly
Helps to regulate hormonal change and improve reproductive health.
- Vitolize Women
Consists of proprietary blend of botanicals including Passionflower and Schizandra Berry that supports overall women’s well-being and balance hormones. Magnesium, Vitamin C and B vitamins provide nutritional support for hormonal balance.
- Multi Maca
It increases energy and stamina. It stimulates the central nervous system and reduces neurological problems.